I LOVE ROTARY

I LOVE ROTARY. I am sure you do too! Together we have to work to make our District bigger and more impactful. We have to grow our membership responsibly and share our love for Rotary with everyone. We don't need more "members". We need more ROTARIANS!

Monday 19 September 2011

BENTONG INDUCTS 3 NEW ROTARIANS

It was a great pleasure to attend RC Bentong's grand Installation Dinner at the Genting Awana Resort last month on the 13th of August 2011.



Our D3300 MDR Team consisting of PDG Leslie, AG Ananda and myself were on route to Penang for the Penang MAPS the next morning but this was a wonderful pitstop with plenty of fellowship and fun.






The highlight of the day for the MDR Team was the induction of 3 new Rotarians. Welcome to the Rotary family and our best wishes to RC Bentong for greater growth and more Rotarians!!



"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I may not pass this way again."

No comments:

Post a Comment